söndag 31 maj 2015

Preliminary results

Results from the votings in the experiment:

Saturday 30/5, around 21:00 in the evening:
Dietary question.  22 persons voted initially, 12 persons voted in the 5 minutes long second round (2 alternatives got equal votes)
Result: of 3 alternatives the middle one won and I will change my diet accordingly. A moderate change.

Midnight Saturday 30/5-Sunday:
Datingquestion.  22 persons voted
Twitter voted in unison for the more radical path of action.

Saturday morning about 08:30:
Exercise question. 12 answers which again ended in a tie. 2 persons voted in the 5 minutes long second round. 2 persons sent me out running

Saturday morning around 09:00:
Clothes question. Three alternative outfits, divided into comfortable, elegant and casual. 9 votes for elegant, 5 for casual and only 3 for comfortable. Again, twitter went for the more radical option.

Saturday morning around 11:

Dating question. 19 answers, 15 for a more cautious approach, 4 for impulsive behaviour. Twitter sent me in a more responsible direction . It is to be expected that democracy has a longer perspective than short-term satisfaction.

Conclusion so far:
voting participation is sufficient for this experiment to work. The alternatives (which are all alternatives I seriously consider) seem to either divide my followers very evenly or be in complete unison over one decision. I can not predict the outcomes.
Some liberals have tried to get me to do what I want. Damn liberals, you make poor submissives! What I want is democracy! ;-)
How do I feel about this? Relieved to not have to make decisions. And it has changed my behaviour on most points of voting so far.

Thank you so much for participating!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar